HP Printer Drivers Support 1-888-372-8111 Toll-Free Number
Drivers of the printers are an essential component of HP printers. But there are times when drivers may not work with the new operating system of the device. In that situation, you can’t print from it. In case you have a problem in the printing process when you have not updated the printer drivers on time then there is a need to update it. Just updating the driver can solve the problem completely. If you face any issue in the process of updating the driver or in finding the perfect driver for your HP printer then you can take help of the HP printer drivers support team. The HP printer support of the team will guide you to complete the process successfully and get rid of all the problems.
Manually updating the printer driver
You have to first visit the website of HP printers and check whether the driver available supports the version of Windows that you have on your device. If it is compatible then you can download and install the windows driver for the printer. If you find that version of the printer is not appropriate for the driver then take help of HP printer support team. Whereas if you find the appropriate driver then you can download the driver by clicking on the installer file. This will allow you to install the file. Here are steps for updating the drivers manually:
- You must open the control panel and click on ‘device manager’ for starting the process. There you can find the model of the HP printer for which you want to update driver.
- After that right-click on the name of the device and then select ‘update driver software’, then in the pop-up window you can find two options and you should choose the first option for searching automatically.
- In the next step, you can find a set of instructions for installing the drivers. If you need assistance in following those steps, then you can take help of HP printer drivers support.
- Suppose you have driver files on the computer then you can select the option to browse the computer for the driver software for the HP printers.
If you don’t have that much time that you update the driver manually, then you can opt to do that automatically or you can even seek HP printer help. When you choose to perform the process automatically. Then the app recognizes the system and finds out the correct drivers for your printer. You have to just click the update button for automatically downloading and installing the correct version of the driver. If still, you have any problem in updating, then contact HP printer customer service team. They will guide you through the steps.
What you can do?
If you find that the HP printer has stopped printing. Then you should first check whether the data cable is plugged in properly. You can even take help of HP printer drivers support. Below are the few steps that users can follow for solving the problem:
- You must check whether the power to the printer is intact. Because if the power is off, then you should check that and turn on the power.
- In the next step, you must check that there are no error lights on the printer control panel. Suppose the printer doesn’t function then you have to check the fault in the printer with the help of HP printer technical support.
- You must also check the status of the print queue as the jobs or the printer might get paused.
If you still experience printing issues or issues related to the printer driver. Then you should take the help of HP printer drivers support team who would provide appropriate steps for resolving the issues.