Hotmail Not Receiving Emails? Dial 1-888-585-1888 (USA) / 0-800-086-9127 (UK) Toll-Free
Are you encountering a problem with the Hotmail account? Does your Hotmail not receiving emails? There is nowhere to worry if your Hotmail account is not receiving emails from a specific user or team of users. In this article, a number of genuine ways are there that can assist you in tackling the concerned issue. These methods are quite convenient to track. These steps can be broadly followed to get rid of this issue. Though one can solve it on own, but sometimes normal users fail to do so. At this point, the users have had to seek the assistance of Hotmail customer service for resolution.
Mentions below are the simple steps to solve the process. However, the given techniques are anything but difficult to pursue and less tedious. Sparing the sender’s email address is the first according to our specialists. In this way, we will talk about the means here. Be with us in the event that you are raising the issue as ‘Hotmail not receiving emails on my server’. We will likewise talk about a portion of the positive parts of Hotmail technical support.
It is better to save the senders’ address
- Visit the web browser and open it. Then type the link in the browsing box.
- Go to the outlook.live.com
- It’s time to sign in to your account.
- Then, click on the option ‘Settings’ and then choose the ‘Options’
- Now you will get a list looking through which you will get an option as Junk Email.
- Subsequently, navigate the Junk email option and Select on ‘Safe Senders’.
- Now it’s time to enter a domain or sender and tap on the ‘Plus’ icon.
- In order to proceed to save the modifications by clicking on Save.
These are stepwise proceedings to solve your Hotmail not receiving email problem. Following the above-mentioned ways can lead you to resolution.
Another Aspect of the Solution by Re-registering A Non-Hotmail Email Address
Hotmail does not permit companies to email users until and unless they pay for that service. This is the reason why re-registration with a non-Hotmail email address is an authentic way to deal with the troubling problem. But, these steps are going to assist you in tackling the issue of Hotmail not receiving emails.
- At the very first, internet browser and sign in to your Hotmail Account
- Add the email address of the specific sender to your Contacts list
- Subsequent to this, click on ‘Options’
- Go to one side of the page and tap on ‘mail’
- Here you have to tap on ‘junk e-mail protection and safe list’
- Plus, type the area utilized by the sender and then click on ‘Add’.
- You will get the messages sent by that specific client once you add the sender to your Safe List
There are various other problems that Hotmail users face such as Hotmail login problem, Hotmail password recovery, Hotmail hacked account issue and so on. The technical support engineers of Hotmail are present for you when you’re unable to settle issues on your own. The technical department of Hotmail consists of trained engineers who are experienced enough to fix all range of issues including Hotmail not receiving email problems.
The Hotmail engineers are profoundly experienced and focused on conveying the standout help administrations. They are not making any kind of bargains in serving the email account clients.
The Procedure for Getting Emails
This process is regarded as time taking one and the user needs to wait for some time. After that, you can check your mail inbox. If still, you’re having issues in receiving an email from a specific sender, then opt for another option. During this time, check the fundamental preferences instead.
Mentions below are the steps to solve Hotmail not receiving emails problems:
- Visit the web browser and then sign in to your Hotmail account
- Then tap on options
- Subsequently, click on Junk email protection.
- After the above step, you’re required to choose ‘Junk email filter’ and ensure that your filter is set to make low
- This step can stop Hotmail from deleting those emails.
Connect with the Hotmail Tech Support Team
The Hotmail techies are available round the clock to proffer premium quality services on time. They have years of experience to deal with all range of issues, from trivial matters to bigger issues. The users in the problem can connect with our technical executives at our Hotmail customer service phone number at any time.