AOL Two-Step Verification Helpline Number 1-855-855-8055 Toll-Free
The AOL two-step verification strategy helps in securing you along with your personal information from the various online entities. The method is indeed crucial when the user is getting trouble while signing in to your AOL account. Users must remember and protect two types of secured login credential: password and the username. This is also categorized under the security data limit. If someone is trying to access your account with a password, then AOL mail gets the hint and ceases him from entering the account by sending you notifications.
The AOL mail is among the popular emailing platforms and a huge number of populations are using it for personal communication and professional requirements. However, certain technical problems may knock your door while you are working online. These issues may include AOL mail login problem, hacked account, and AOL password recovery and others. Now you can get rid of these issues with the help of the AOL email support technicians.
How to Turn The Two-Step Verification Method Works?
As you turn on the 2-step check technique, you’ll get a security code to your optional email account or connected phone number/authenticator application which you have set before. However, as you have turned off the AOL two-step verification, you can confirm your character with security codes. This should be possible when you find there is some hazard to your AOL account.
What are the things required to set up the verification?
This whole procedure starts with an email address, a phone number or an authenticator application. When you sign in to another gadget from another area, they send a security code. You need to enter this in the sign in page. At the absolute first, we will demonstrate to you the technique for setting up the AOL two-step verification utilizing the authenticator application.
AOL Two-Step Verification Method Through the Phone Number or Email
Here, we are going to lead you through the effective steps of the two-step verification method for your email account.
- At the first stage, sign in to your ‘Account security’ page with the help of the username and password.
- One can easily see the ‘Two-step verification’ at the right side on the toggle button. After that, click on it to enable.
- It’s time to select your country and enter your mobile number. Subsequent to it, click on either the ‘call me’ or ‘send SMS’.
- You will get SMS from AOL inside a couple of minutes for 2FA. Enter the code you got by means of content or call and snap ‘Check’ to empower 2-step confirmation login. On the off chance that you didn’t get the verification code from AOL, at that point hang tight for a couple of more minutes and either click ‘Resend SMS’ or ‘Call Me’ catch to check your mobile number.
- At the point when the code you entered is right, you will see a screen with success. You effectively empowered your 2 step-verification for AOL mail login. Finally, click ‘Skip for now’ on the off chance that you use AOL mail by means of internet browsers. Keep in mind that you have to make application passwords in the event that you have added your AOL mail to other outsider email specialist co-ops like Outlook and iOS mail.
The above-mentioned procedures will take you to your destination provided; you have followed the steps properly. A single mistake can mess your entire process, thereby not succeeding you to do the verification properly.
Delineating the Benefits of Adding the Verification Method
- With the help of this process, you will gain access to your AOL webmail account after this process.
- While preceding these steps, it will ask you to enter the password and username of the account, thereby ensuring that you are well aware of the login credentials of the account.
- While the subsequent stage or the second step will request that you enter a code that will be sent to your elective contact strategy. This progression will ensure that you are the sole proprietor of the account with complete access to it.
- In the event that you are unfit to finish both of the means, you will be denied from the account get to.
- Since you think about the AOL two-Step Verification, you can add it to your account. For subtleties steps, check the following heading. In the event of any issue with AOL mail account, contact the AOL support.