AOL Blocked Account Recovery Toll Free Number 1-855-855-8055
AOL email, being the free web-based email service distributed by AOL, which is a division of Verizon Communications. Due to its salient features, it is one of the renowned email services people use in the USA and Australia. Due to the increased usage of internet, complications have arisen that led to various technical issues. Often many users complain about the login issue, specially the AOL blocked account issue. But users must solve it otherwise they’ll not be able to complete their online work. The AOL mail tech support team has the capability to tackle all ranges of issues from minor to major ones.
Suppose you’re attempting to access into your AOL email account and you acquire a notification that your AOL mail account has been blocked. At this point, it confuses the users. You have to take the assistance of the AOL mail help team for resolution. They will guide you through the effective steps to the solution of the AOL blocked account issue.
The Significant Role of AOL Mail Tech Support Team
The certified techies are well enough to deal with all types of technical problems. On calling at the toll-free AOL mail support number, the clients get the assistance of experts as well as specialized techies in this number. The technical department is present 24 hours of 365 days to give you support for AOL blocked account issue. They do not just claim to administer the best solution but also provide quality service on time.
What Are The Reasons Behind Account Blockage?
During the present day due to the increased usage of internet, suspicious activities have also augmented. There are numerous hackers and spammers sitting around the corner. They are waiting for a single mistake of yours and they will at once hack your details. Generally, hackers and other cyber criminals send the information and attempt to disturb the security and safety of your data. These episodes have expanded in the ongoing time span. Thus, when AOL email provider detects any suspicious exercises with an AOL email account, they square it. How about we investigate a few cases by which an account can be blocked:
- Cancellation of username
- When there is a billing problem
- On the off chance that the terms and conditions are broken
- Exercises in your account which are suspicious
- The time you encounter AOL blocked account issue
These are the few things which serve as clear implications of AOL blocked account issue. With the help of these symptoms, you can have an idea about the factors responsible for the issue.
What is The Solution When Your AOL Email Account Gets Blocked?
Are you an AOL email user? Do you think your account is blocked? Then, at first, make sure that it is blocked. Subsequently, you can attempt to try some simple steps. Mentioned below are some of the steps through which you can get rid of this issue of AOL blocked account.
- At the very first, reset your AOL email account password.
- Then you have to change your AOL account password as per your wish. But make sure that you have given a strong password for preventing any security problem. The user is responsible to remember his/her email account password.
- The user can reset his/her password in two different ways. The first and foremost important way is through a registered secondary email account. The second important factor is the phone number. This number should remain registered to the email account.
- You will get a password reset, connect on the Alternate email, tap on that interface and make a solid password and afterward attempt to access into your AOL account.
- Else, you will get a confirmation code on the linked phone number. Enter that code in the required field and make a solid password. At that point, you can attempt to sign in after a certain period of time.
These techniques ought to fathom AOL blocked account issue yet, in the wake of getting access into your account, you ought to recheck your account’s certifications. Empower the two-advance confirmation on your AOL account or approach the AOL technical support number.